AT NIS, WE FOLLOW A CORE SET OF BELIEFS
- We believe in the potential of a triangulated partnership; parent – student – school, to foster a sense of community and responsibility within the learning process;
- We believe that education is effective when we develop the whole child both in character and academics;
- We believe in a learner-centered approach, developing such curricula and delivering instruction that focuses on the learning needs of each individual child;
- We believe that our staff should aim to inspire within students an understanding and appreciation of cultural awareness and tolerance; and
- We believe that each child has the equal and equitable right to learn.